View our menus…
What’s coming up
Book A Table
A bit more info
- Roast sweet potato soup (n-v) £5.75
- Breaded veal sweetbreads with mushroom and tarragon purée and pickled radish £7.25
- Grilled fillet of mackerel with chorizo, chickpea and coriander salad £7.50
- Mint marinated halloumi with spiced pineapple salsa (v) £6.50
- Slow cooked Jacobs ladder with French style peas and bacon £16.75
- Garlic, lemon and coriander marinated char-grilled tiger prawns with tender stem broccoli and chilli dressing £15.75
- Smoked artichoke, butternut squash, ‘Wobbly Bottom Farm’ goats’ cheese flat bread pizza with rocket (v) £11.75
- Locally made pork and leek sausages with creamy mash and gravy £12.25
- Black cherry and white chocolate cheesecake with toasted almonds(n) £6.25
What’s On @ The Swan Inn
Our Diary Dates…
Father’s Day - Sunday 21st June
Say a great big thanks to a super Dad this Father’s Day…
A delicious meal, cold pint and great company is sure to go down a treat.
Be sure to book your table soon!
Family Fun Day - Saturday 25th July
Join us in our beautiful garden from 3pm for our Summertime Fun Day!
There’ll be plenty for everyone – With fantastic live music, a great selection of local beers to try, a wine bar, Pimms (of course) face painting and Punch & Judy for the little ones, plus smoke-tastic BBQ bites to keep you well and truly fuelled all afternoon…
Pop it in the diary!
Coming soon – Perfectly chilled Sunday evenings of live jazz & chilled sounds from a host of fabulous musicians & vocalists.
Sunday afternoons, 5 – 7pm
Stay tuned for further details & dates!
Pub hours & food service
11.30am – 11.30pm
Open all day, every day
so stop by and say hello!
Monday – Thursday
12:00 – 2:30pm & 6:00 – 9:00pm (9:30pm Fri)
12:00 – 9:30pm
12:00 – 8:00pm
Full directions on the About page