View Our Menus
What’s Coming Up
Book A Table
A Little More Info
- Asparagus and spinach soup with crusty bread (n) £5.75
- Tiger prawn macaroni cheese with an anchovy crumb £7.25
- Warm sausage roll with piccalilli £7.25
- Grilled asparagus with poached egg and summer truffle shavings (v) £7.50
- Pan-fried hake fillet and new potatoes with Monmouthshire ham, peas, baby onions and baby gem £16.25
- Pan-seared duck breast with parsley mash with truffle and rosemary jus £18.25
- Goats cheese croquette with buttered leeks, roast squash and pine nut dressing (nv) £11.75
- Locally made pork and fennel seed sausages with creamy mash and gravy £12.25
- Smoked meringue with macerated strawberries and clotted cream £6.25
What’s On @ The Swan Inn
Our Diary Dates…
Father’s Day - Sunday 21st June
Say a great big thanks to a super Dad this Father’s Day…
A delicious meal, cold pint and great company is sure to go down a treat.
Be sure to book your table soon!
Family Fun Day - Saturday 25th July
Join us in our beautiful garden from 3pm for our Summertime Fun Day!
There’ll be plenty for everyone – With fantastic live music, a great selection of local beers to try, a wine bar, Pimms (of course) face painting and Punch & Judy for the little ones, plus smoke-tastic BBQ bites to keep you well and truly fuelled all afternoon…
Pop it in the diary!
Coming soon – Perfectly chilled Sunday evenings of live jazz & chilled sounds from a host of fabulous musicians & vocalists.
Sunday afternoons, 5 – 7pm
Stay tuned for further details & dates!
Pub hours & food service
11.30am – 11.30pm
Open all day, every day
so stop by and say hello!
Monday – Thursday
12:00 – 2:30pm & 6:00 – 9:00pm (9:30pm Fri)
12:00 – 9:30pm
12:00 – 8:00pm
Full directions on the About page