30th – November
- Indian spiced roast sweet potato soup with cumin seed yoghurt and crusty cheese topped roll (n-v) £5.75
- Home salt beef with toasted sour dough, pickled vegetables and English mustard dressing £7.50
- Oak Crumb mackerel with braised red cabbage and lemon crème fraiche £7.50
- Goat’s cheese mousse with a beetroot carpaccio and parmesan crisp £6.25
- Home smoked trout and mussel linguine with rocket and truffle oil salad £15.75
- Open Roast beef sandwich with dressed leaves and skinny fries £9.50
- Roast sweet potato, leek and mushroom crumble with a parmesan and hazelnut brioche (n) £12.755
- Locally made pork and leek sausages with creamy mash and gravy £12.50
- Chocolate marquise with vanilla ice cream £6.50
What’s On @ The Swan Inn
Our Diary Dates…
Fizz & Chip Friday’s!
Starts Friday 18th September!
Join us every Friday for a delicious plate of Fish & chips or Bangers & Mash – Topped off with a glass of fizz, glass of house wine or half pint of IPA for £9.75!
From 3pm – 5.30pm
Coming soon – Perfectly chilled Sunday evenings of live jazz & chilled sounds from a host of fabulous musicians & vocalists.
Sunday afternoons, 5 – 7pm
Stay tuned for further details & dates!
Starts Wednesday 16th September!
Burger’s have never been so good!… Join us every Wednesday from 6pm & choose from our mouth-watering selection…
Our Freshest Tweets