View Our Menus
- Courgette, cumin and mint soup with crusty roll (v-n) £5.75
- Grilled grey mullet with French style peas £6.50
- Pan-fried duck livers and crispy bacon with rocket and parmesan salad £6.75
- Goats’ cheese hummus with flat bread, tomato, red onion and olive salad (v) £6.75
- Chestnut mushroom, chilli, lemon and parmesan macaroni with rocket oil (v) £11.75
- Pan-fried trout fillet with buttered new potatoes, cherry tomatoes and caper oil £15.75
- Char-grilled pork chop with creamy mash, minted peas and honey jus £15.75
- Locally made pork and herb sausages with creamy mash and red wine gravy £12.25
- Chocolate and orange brioche bread & butter pudding with chocolate custard £6.50
What’s On @ The Swan Inn
Our Diary Dates…
Father’s Day - Sunday 21st June
Say a great big thanks to a super Dad this Father’s Day…
A delicious meal, cold pint and great company is sure to go down a treat.
Be sure to book your table soon!
Family Fun Day - Saturday 25th July
Join us in our beautiful garden from 3pm for our Summertime Fun Day!
There’ll be plenty for everyone – With fantastic live music, a great selection of local beers to try, a wine bar, Pimms (of course) face painting and Punch & Judy for the little ones, plus smoke-tastic BBQ bites to keep you well and truly fuelled all afternoon…
Pop it in the diary!
Coming soon – Perfectly chilled Sunday evenings of live jazz & chilled sounds from a host of fabulous musicians & vocalists.
Sunday afternoons, 5 – 7pm
Stay tuned for further details & dates!
Pub hours & food service
11.30am – 11.30pm
Open all day, every day
so stop by and say hello!
Monday – Thursday
12:00 – 2:30pm & 6:00 – 9:00pm (9:30pm Fri)
12:00 – 9:30pm
12:00 – 8:00pm
Full directions on the About page