- Creamy broccoli and ‘Beauvale’ cheese soup crusty roll (n-v) £5.75
- Cave aged cheddar beignets with sesame and soy dip (v) £6.75
- Pan-fried ‘Studham’ pigeon breast with morel button mushroom fricassee £8.50
- Crispy whitebait with aïoli £7.25
- Bacon, ‘Tunworth’ brie open sandwich with nectarine compôte salad and skinny fries £9.25
- Tarragon and parmesan polenta cake with leek and morel mushroom cream sauce, confit tomatoes and rocket (v) £12.50
- Pan-fried line caught cod burger with brioche bun, crab mayonnaise, pickled cucumber and skinny fries £15.25
- Locally made pork, chilli and paprika sausage with creamy mash and gravy £12.25
- Apple and rhubarb crumble with vanilla ice ceam £6.25
What’s On @ The Swan Inn
Our Diary Dates…
Coming soon – Perfectly chilled Sunday evenings of live jazz & chilled sounds from a host of fabulous musicians & vocalists.
Sunday afternoons, 5 – 7pm
Stay tuned for further details & dates!
Pub hours & food service
11.30am – 11.30pm
Open all day, every day
so stop by and say hello!
Monday – Thursday
12:00 – 2:30pm & 6:00 – 9:00pm (9:30pm Fri)
12:00 – 9:30pm
12:00 – 8:00pm
Full directions on the About page