View Our Menus
- Tomato, roast garlic and caramelised red onion soup with crusty roll (n-v) £5.75
- Mussel, tiger prawn, salmon and smoked haddock costal stew with charred sourdough £8.75
- Roast pork hash cake with a black pudding sauce £6.75
- Balsamic and shallot tart tatin with dressed leaves and confit tomatoes (v) £6.75
- Chicken and leek fricassee with nut and herb crumble topping (n) £12.50
- Sweet Potato, pea and lentil Dahl with a mint yoghurt (v) £11.25
- Pan-Fried sea hake with samphire, new potatoes and caper butter sauce £16.25
- Traditional pork Cumberland ring sausage with creamy carrot and swede mash and onion gravy £12.25
- Coconut and lime panna cotta with burnt pineapple and rum syrup £6.25
What’s On @ The Swan Inn
Our Diary Dates…
Father’s Day - Sunday 21st June
Say a great big thanks to a super Dad this Father’s Day…
A delicious meal, cold pint and great company is sure to go down a treat.
Be sure to book your table soon!
Family Fun Day - Saturday 25th July
Join us in our beautiful garden from 3pm for our Summertime Fun Day!
There’ll be plenty for everyone – With fantastic live music, a great selection of local beers to try, a wine bar, Pimms (of course) face painting and Punch & Judy for the little ones, plus smoke-tastic BBQ bites to keep you well and truly fuelled all afternoon…
Pop it in the diary!
Coming soon – Perfectly chilled Sunday evenings of live jazz & chilled sounds from a host of fabulous musicians & vocalists.
Sunday afternoons, 5 – 7pm
Stay tuned for further details & dates!
Pub hours & food service
11.30am – 11.30pm
Open all day, every day
so stop by and say hello!
Monday – Thursday
12:00 – 2:30pm & 6:00 – 9:00pm (9:30pm Fri)
12:00 – 9:30pm
12:00 – 8:00pm
Full directions on the About page