View our menus…
What’s coming up
Book A Table
A bit more info
- Tomato, red pepper and chilli soup with rustic breads (nv) £5.75
- Breaded plaice goujons with tartar sauce and watercress £7.50
- Pork, sesame and coriander stir fry £6.75
- Asparagus, parmesan and pearl barley risotto with pea shoots (v) £6.75
- Open ‘Chiltern’ lamb sandwich with new potato salad and Rosemary and Rowan berry jelly £8.75
- Pan fried hake with French style peas and pea shoots £15.25
- Heirloom tomato, olive and spinach linguine with wild garlic pesto (v) £11.75
- Locally made Lincolnshire sausages with creamy mash and gravy £12.25
- Sticky toffee cherry sundae £6.25
What’s On @ The Swan Inn
Our Diary Dates…
Join us this Easter!
We’ll be serving delicious food all weekend, with egg-cellent roasts on Sunday and maybe even a chocolate egg or two for any well behaved little bunnies…
So hop to it! Book soon for an eggstra-special Easter…
Our Springtime Spruce! - Monday 16th - Monday 23rd March
We shall be closed this week for our ‘Springtime Spruce’ (16th – 23rd March)
We’re giving our bar & dining room a little bit of a facelift, to have us looking & feeling fresh as a daisy & ready for the fairer months ahead…Hooray!
We are busying away as we speak, but ready to open our doors again on Monday 23rd March.
We of course apologise for any inconvenience but we shall be open again in no time at all & ready to welcome you, nice & refreshed!
For any enquiries or bookings, please call us on 01895 832085 or email us on email@example.com
Family Fun Day - Saturday 25th July
Join us in our beautiful garden from 3pm for our Summertime Fun Day!
There’ll be plenty for everyone – With fantastic live music, a great selection of local beers to try, a wine bar, Pimms (of course) face painting and Punch & Judy for the little ones, plus smoke-tastic BBQ bites to keep you well and truly fuelled all afternoon…
Pop it in the diary!
Pub hours & food service
11.30am – 11.30pm
Open all day, every day
so stop by and say hello!
Monday – Thursday
12:00 – 2:30pm & 6:00 – 9:00pm (9:30pm Fri)
12:00 – 3:00pm & 6:00 – 9:30pm
12:00 – 8:00pm
Full directions on the About page